We take your privacy very seriously and we are open and transparent about how we handle your personal information in relation to GDPR. For full details of your rights regarding the Global Data Protection Regulations, please visit https://www.eugdpr.org/ and https://ico.org.uk/ for more information.
- Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject is any living individual who is using our service and is the subject of Personal Data.
In some circumstances, we may rely on specific consent provided by you for the processing of your data. For example, if you enter in one of our competitions or respond to our promotions. If you provide us with consent, you may withdraw this at any time. By registering or placing an order on this website, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy. You also confirm that you are at least 18 years of age or have obtained your parent or guardians consent.
How we use your information
Depending on the type of information we collect, we use your personal information in several different ways.
- Data such as first and last names, title, shipping address, phone number and email address when making an order.
- We perform a contract with you when we deliver your purchases to you. We may send you service messages by email. We do this to keep you up to date but only do this with your permission.
- We use your payment information to take payments and give you refunds. Your payment includes your card’s security/CVV code, don’t worry we don’t keep this information. We share your payment information with Shopify as the service provider to process your payments.
We use Google Analytics to collect details of visitor behavior patterns across our website.
- We may collect information including your IP address, location data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and details of the number of times you visit our website.
- This information is anonymous and is only processed in a way that doesn’t identify anyone. You can opt-out here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your device when you visit our website. We collect this data to give you the best web browsing experience possible on our site. Cookies also enhance our website performance in several ways, including providing a secure way for us to verify your identity during your visit to our website. We use information from cookies for purposes which may include:
- Identifying returning users.
- Enabling customers to move more easily around our site.
- Analysing usage trends and building up an anonymous profile based on customer browsing patterns across our site.
Some examples of Cookies we use include:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
You can choose to opt out of using cookies by disabling them in your web browser’s settings. You don’t need to turn cookies on to use our website (however certain features and content may not be available to you). More information about cookies can be found at www.cookiecentral.com/faq.
Communication you have with us
This is any communication data that you send to us through email, contact form, telephone or any other method. Any information emailed to us is stored on our mail server allowing us to respond to your query via email or telephone (should this be provided). When we collect this from you, we perform a contract with you, so that you can expect the best possible customer service from us.
Purchase history and saved items
This is information about what you’ve bought and what you’ve stored in your basket for another time. We do this to perform a contract with you so that we can sell you products from our website. We also do this to provide customer service to support and help us handle returns. We like to stay ahead of the competition, by giving you what you want and finding out what you, and other customers like. Once you purchase items from our website, we may you show adverts on ShopUndressed, this allows you to see our latest products and deals.
We may contact you from time to time via email regarding our latest promotional offers and services that we think you might be interested in. If you have said yes to receiving marketing messages by email, you also have the right to opt-out. If you choose to opt-out, we will update your email address to ensure that you don’t receive further messages from us. It may take a few days for all our systems to be updated, so you might get emails from us while we process your request. You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any email we send to you or by contacting our Customer Care team
Links to other sites
Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us such as social media sites like Instagram and Facebook. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third-party’s site. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for content on other third-party sites or services.
Why we collect your data
- To provide, monitor and improve any service we offer to you.
- To analyse your use of our website. Cookies help us understand our customers better so that we can provide a more focused user experience.
- To monitor and record calls for quality, training and related purposes in order to improve any service we offer you.
- To prevent and detect fraud against you or us.
- To operate and ensure the security of our website.
- To process Personal Data to provide services to you.
- To notify you of any changes to our terms or website.
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To protect and defend the rights of our Company.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
Third parties and service providers
We do our best to safeguard your personal information and explain to you why and how we use your data. We do not sell any of your Personal Data to any third party – including your name, address and email address. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is essential in order do that.
We will always ask you for consent and inform you of what Personal Data we need to provide the service provider to access their relevant services. used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. We share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you such as:
- An SSL certificate provider in order to validate your identity.
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud.
- Companies approved by you such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us).
- Payment processors who help us process your payments.
How we keep your information safe
The security of our data is extremely important to us and we take extreme precaution when safeguarding the personal information, you provide to us.
- All the information you give us is protected by a secure server.
- We have procedures in place to deal with suspected Personal Data breaches and we will notify you if we are legally required to do so.
- We keep your information safe by securing our networks and systems with up-to-date security mechanisms such as software and hardware firewalls, system monitoring, encryption and anti-virus software on all our systems.
- Whilst we do our best to ensure security, we cannot 100% guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Transfer of data
How long we retain information about you
We will only retain your Personal Data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collect it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, anti-fraud, accounting requirements. We regularly review the contents of our mailboxes to remove any emails we no longer deem to be important for the effective running of our business. However, you may request that we delete your personal information you enter in our webform and any email correspondence if we agree we have no valid reason to keep them any longer.
We may ask you to provide us with additional documentation to verify your identity before we action any of these requests.
- You have the right to access and ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you.
- You have the right to request us to erase, restrict and stop processing certain data we have about you.
- You have the right to be informed about how your personal information is being used.
- You have the right to correct any inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- You have the right to opt out of receiving marketing messages.
- You have the right to withdraw consent.
If you have any questions, then please contact us at (333) 642-0204 or email us at email@example.com. Thank you for your support and continued use of our services.
This policy was last updated on March 2020.