Terms & Conditions
This site is owned and operated by Shop Undressed. These are our conditions of sale and you should read them carefully as they apply to the order that you have placed with us online. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions you may not use or access this website.
- The supplier of the goods under your order is Shop Undressed whose registered office is [add here] (company number please add here). All communications must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can phone us on (333) 642-0204.
- You will need to register to our website in order to make a purchase for products on our website. By doing so, you agree that any information about you that you have supplied to us is accurate and correct and you ensure to keep it up to date. If any information about you is incorrect, the terms of the contract between you and Shop Undressed will become null and void.
- By registering or placing an order on Shop Undressed you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age or have obtained your parent or guardians consent to do so. If you have not been given consent, we reserve the right to retract our contract with you and cancel your order.
- All rights are reserved, you agree that the website is permitted for shopping resource only and will not use this website to modify, distribute, repurpose or reproduce content on the website without Shop Undressed’s written consent to do so. We have the right to terminate any accounts held by us who have infringed on our intellectual property rights. All images and content are owned by Shop Undressed only.
- In order to be bound by a contract of purchase, a payment must be made and received by Shop Undressed before your order can be accepted and processed by us as described in Price and payment.
- If you want to change your order (including any arrangements for delivery), you must contact us immediately as any changes may delay the delivery of your order. For more information about the terms of this, read Changes and cancellations to your order.
- You must pay for your goods in full at the time of placing your order. If your payment has been declined, we may contact you help you make your order. Alternatively, you can call us for assistance. We will not deliver your goods to you until we have received all sums due and payable by you, including any extra delivery charges, if they are applicable to your order.
- Once a payment has been accepted and processed, Shop Undressed will confirm this to you by sending you an email. Once this is done a contract will be formed between you and Shop Undressed. Your order will not be processed if your bank merchant cancels the payment and a contract of purchase will not be formed.
- The price for the goods is set out in the order confirmation that is sent to your email address when you make your Extra charges may apply to some orders, please see Delivery and extra.
- Prices for sales are subject to availability. All prices are as displayed on the website at the time of offer. Please note, an offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
- Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors in your order. The order summary shown to you before you submit your order will summarise your order, including the total price of the goods you have ordered (including VAT) and delivery charges that are payable by you. Please check the order summary carefully before submitting you order.
- The product prices on Shop Undressed are shown in US dollars. Therefore, we will debit your account for the amount shown on our site in US dollars. Due to this we cannot control exchange rates at the time of purchase.
- When you make a purchase, Shop Undressed will form a contract with you and Shop Undressed is under legal duty to supply goods that conform to this contract. However, we have the right to cancel the contract we have with you if;
- You return your goods damaged or used. We are entitled to deduct an amount from the refund if this is the case. ShopUndressed will contact you and provide a reason for this. Lingerie will not be able to be returned if the hygienic seal has been removed from the garments.
- We are unable to process your payment if a bank or merchant service provider later cancels payment as mentioned in contract of purchase.
- A payment has been made fraudulently or by illegal means.
- We have made an error in pricing or product descriptions.
- Where you have ordered goods online you may cancel your order at any time before the goods have been despatched to you.
- You must do this before receiving a despatch email confirming the delivery of your goods.
- Any cancellation must be done by the person and cardholder who has placed the order.
- If you cancel by telephone, we will need to be satisfied that you are the person who placed the order, we have the right to ask for proof of identity in this case.
- To cancel an order email email@example.com or you can phone us on (333) 642-0204.
- When you have received your goods and if you are cancelling an order due to a mistake on our part, if an item is not as described, or due to goods being defective you will need to return the goods to us. Following the standard returns process then we will then refund the cost of delivery and offer a product refund. We will only do this after we have done an initial inspection (applies to product defects). For more information read Product replacements and defective goods.
- Any changes made to your order will result in a new approximate time frame for delivery. If we can change your order, we will give you an indication of the new approximate time frame once we have confirmed your cancellation and a new order has been placed.
- If you would like a replacement due to a product defect, then you agree to the examination and inspection of goods you have returned. We have the right to inspect the goods and reject certain claims.
- Sometimes the goods you have ordered may no longer be available from our stock. In this case, we can cancel your order and offer other replacements. If your payment has been received and your order is cancelled by us, you will be reimbursed in full by the same method (and where applicable to the same debit/ credit card used) if you have chosen not to receive an alternative replacement.
- You will not receive a despatch email until your payment is approved and the billing/shipping address is verified. On the despatch email we will provide you with your tracking ID which you can track the delivery of your order.
- Please ensure someone is present to sign for the delivery. You may request to leave your order in a safe location. However, if your order is left in this location and subsequently lost or damaged, we will be unable to provide a replacement item(s) or refund. If you believe your parcel is missing, you can make a claim up to 28 working days of receiving your despatch email.
- Delivery timeframes are subject to several considerations including:
- Whether goods in stock.
- High level of orders being made.
- Adverse weather conditions.
- Delivery for orders outside the US and rest of the world locations. (These orders will be subject to additional charges and customs duties. By agreeing to these terms, you understand that you are fully liable for any such charges applied by the destination country government/tax authorities or other regulatory authorities).
- Additional charges may occur due to the following:
- Re-stocking fee for items that are held in Customs for a period of more than 14 days.
- If the goods need to be redelivered because there was no one at the delivery address aged 18 or over to sign for the goods at the time arranged for delivery. Re-delivery fees may be liable to you if no one is at home to sign for the goods. Please contact the courier if you wish to re-attempt delivery.
- Orders containing pre-order items will be shipped once all items are in stock. Additional shipping costs may apply if you ask us to split the order.
- We will always let you know if any extra delivery charges are payable. You must pay these charges before delivery or re-delivery.
- For our standard delivery items purchased through our website, you may wish to follow the returns procedure outlined in the delivery note. Our Returns Policy is effective for up to 14 days from receipt of delivery (signed acceptance of your item). After this period, we will not be able to offer you a refund or exchange.
- To complete your return, we require your order confirmation included with your order, and returns form. We do require all the original packaging and accessories to be included in the return, we don’t accept any returns from goods that have been damaged or used. Your refund will be processed within 7-14 days of receipt of the returned goods.
- Until the goods are returned to us you are responsible if the goods are lost, damaged or destroyed, please keep proof of postage in this case.
- If you purchase the same goods under two or more orders, we cannot guarantee that the goods supplied will be from the same batch and be an exact colour match. If you are not happy with your order you can return it to us by reading our Returns and Exchanges.
- To make the most out of any goods, you should follow the appropriate care instructions, for clothing this is provided on the clothing labels.
- The images of the Products are for illustrative purposes only. Your products may vary slightly from those images. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the Products.
- At Shop Undressed, we have a fully trained and equipped team who will provide you with the best customer service possible and are trained to help give you advice regarding the care of our products.
- Shop Undressed is registered as a data controller under the Data Protection Act and we will comply with the statutory requirements imposed on us to keep your personal data confidential and secure.
- When we refer to "you" and "your" we mean the user of the website and purchaser of goods.
- Any other websites which are linked to from Shop Undressed are governed by their own Terms and Conditions. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content or operation of websites which are not under our control.
- Shop Undressed reserves the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time.